Sunday, December 26, 2010

Awesome readers

So, yeah, it's been 3 years since I've actually added a film to this list. Which seems crazy, does it not?  Sorry about that.

But, I am not a quitter! (Please note: this is a lie. I quit stuff all the time.)


More importantly, I am not going to be a quitter with this.  I promised you, people of the internet, that I would watch all of Steve Guttenberg's damn films, and I will do that. 


Now, when I started this, I neglected to think about the fact that, as a working actor, Steve-o continues to add to his body of work.  Which means, that unless Steve retires, I will be watching Steve Guttenberg movies for the rest of my life.


Such is the price of true serious journalism, though.  (Not that I'm a journalist, by any standards.  But you get what I mean.)


So, since the Guttenberg film list was last updated in 2007, I've made a few additions to the official list.  It's up to date as of today.  And it has 45 films on it now.  The Gütt has been busy in the last three years.


But we will get through this, people.  Together.  Seriously, I love that people actually read this blog, and that, even though I haven't properly updated in 3 years, I get amazing comments and emails. (Jen from CA, I am totally looking at you.  Your comment was awesome and totally made my month, and I wish you'd left an email so I could thank you properly!)


But enough of that sappiness!  Back to the Guttenberg!

No comments: