Thursday, March 15, 2007

It should be called the IMDB of LIES!

What's that? It's been four months since I last posted anything here?

Well, there is a VERY good reason for that. I have been trying to get over the shock, horror, dismay and betrayal I feel at the horrible lies I have been told by someone I trusted. Someone who I've relied on in the past. Someone whose information forms the very basis for the Steve Guttenberg Project.

The IMDB. Or, as I know like to call it, the IMDB of LIES!

As you're no doubt aware, as a frequent visitor of this page, Steve's IMDB page lists many, many films. One of which is the 2003 film Winter Break, as incriminatingly displayed here.


winter break 3


And, yes, it does say "unconfirmed". But since that piece of information has been there since July 2005, when this madness began, I thought I could trust it.

I thought wrong. "Ted Harper", indeed.

Anyway, so, here it is:

Winter Break 1


The only film you will see on this blog which does not feature, in any capacity, the talents of Mr. Steve Guttenberg.

Since I watched it - all of it, mind you - I may as well tell you about it though.

It's the story of Matt, played by Milo Ventimiglia, who you're probably most familiar with as Peter Petrelli on Heroes. Unless you watched Gilmore Girls, in which case you're probably shaking your fist at the sky, shouting "Curse that Jess! He was so bad for Rory!"



Winter Break 2

In this film, he doesn't play a vaguely slacker nurse/superhero or a vaguely slacker small town bad boy. He plays a vaguely slacker college graduate who, instead of taking a job in Detroit (I think), moves to Colorado to work with his two slacker friends for a year at a ski resort.

This is not a good movie.

You might be tempted because of your residual Heroes/Gilmore Girls love, but I will tell you right now. Don't waste your time.

It's not bad. But ... it's just not good. It's a kind of indifferent movie. I've already forgotten most of it, and I just watched it.

And it doesn't have Steve Guttenberg in it.

Damn lying IMDB. Wasting my time and hard earned money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a little side note here. The reason Steve is "Unconfirmed" is, The director of the film Snow break was working with Steve on his film P.S. If I remember correctly she started working on Snow break while P.S. was in production.

He did a little cameo that I believe was cut out of the movie. Don't know why he was cut, it's the only thing that would have made the movie worth while.