Monday, July 11, 2005

A lead!

An email from Abby today gave me an exciting lead onto Film #3:

"Now, I don't want you to get too over excited here, but I am about 70% certain that my sister has the VHS of Three Men and a Little Lady, which I am 100% certain that she won't want anymore. I'll speak to my parents to make sure they still have it, and then I'll let you know.

Please, don't build your hopes up, it could well be Sister Act 2 that I am thinking of. I would hate for you to be disappointed and think bad of me."


Well, this is clearly a delight! A lead on Film #3 so soon after the arrival of Film #2? Fantastic!

I'm sad for Abby's sister that she wouldn't want to hold on to this cinematic gem, but it's obviously fantastic news for me.

And how could I possibly think badly of anyone supporting the mission?

I think this could be a hidden treasure trove of Guttenberg goodies - if y'all could have a look through your video collections for stray and (unbelievably) unwanted Guttenberg films, the mission would be in your debt.

No comments: